How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen around a little bit! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I see you everywhere since I've arrived on the site like three years ago haha

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Haven’t see you a lot

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around, you're pretty active

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I just saw you in the Let's Chat forum! :wow: While we haven't directly interacted that much to my knowledge I believe i've seen you around as Isabeau a bit and a little bit as Eulalia :yes: HII <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 hi!! I've seen you here and there, but again, we've never really interacted!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hiiiiiiiii :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.9999999/10 Hiiii!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii Laasya!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8