Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:06
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 16:01 Hi love! Here’s your trophy: 🏆
helloooo
thank youuuuu <33
do u have urs w u?
I don’t need a trophy, I have you haha
awwwhhhhhhhh
Im so happyyyyy
if u were here beside me I wouldve hugged u so tight u might run out of oxygen <3333333333333333
me shyyyyyyyyyy *looks at the ground and smiles*
*hugs Yexie trough the screen* All love for you Yexie!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:06
Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:06
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 16:01 Hi love! Here’s your trophy: 🏆
helloooo
thank youuuuu <33
do u have urs w u?
I don’t need a trophy, I have you haha
awwwhhhhhhhh
Im so happyyyyy
if u were here beside me I wouldve hugged u so tight u might run out of oxygen <3333333333333333
me shyyyyyyyyyy *looks at the ground and smiles*
*hugs Yexie trough the screen* All love for you Yexie!
*hugs back* thank youuuu <333
luv u tooo <333

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m giggling rn :lol:. I swear you two are too cute. 🏆

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Clodagh O’Donnell wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:17 I’m giggling rn :lol:. I swear yous two are so cute. 🏆
awwwhh tyyy <333
I love my friendships to be like that, full of giggling, fun, love and flirting (as long as it is platonic and the other person is comfortable)
whenever I write these msgs I would also be flirtinggg, I literally did this when I read the messages:
Image posted by the member

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi! Here's rainbow 🌈 glitter for everyone! *tosses glitter and trophies on/at everyone!*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nooo!! not again T.T
*takes off glitter*

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:21
Clodagh O’Donnell wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:17 I’m giggling rn :lol:. I swear yous two are so cute. 🏆
awwwhh tyyy <333
I love my friendships to be like that, full of giggling, fun, love and flirting (as long as it is platonic and the other person is comfortable)
whenever I write these msgs I would also be flirtinggg, I literally did this when I read the messages:
Image posted by the member
You two literally remjnd me of a show I use to watch when I was younger! Girl Meets World was its name ❤️

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow. I feel old since I remember when that show came out. :lol: I never watched it since it wasn't my kind of show, but I do remember the commercials.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Avery!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.