Let's Chat!
Reducio
Maybe I'm playing a dead game but
I bought every single class I could buy (excluding Santa, Eggslinger and Horse as those are Event Classes and are only obtainable during their associated events; Horsing Around for Horse, Eggstravanga for Eggslinger and Frost Bite for Santa... I have krampus but that was easy, it was to give 2 items- anything- that you can purchase with bonds in the lobby to anyone even if its the same person.)
And I got me the Dracula Train and the Wooden Train.
Each of these cost bonds, and since each game on average gives maybe 20-75 bonds (some games give up to 116! Or at least that was the highest I got yesterday)
Classes
- The Alamo (50 bonds)
- Miner (15 bonds)
- Cowboy (50 bonds)
- Knight (75 bonds)
- Doctor (15 bonds)
- Arsonist (20 bonds)
- Ironclad (100 bonds)
- Priest (75 bonds)
- High Roller (50 bonds)
- Conductor (50 bonds)
- Vampire (75 bonds)
- Survivalist (75 bonds)
- Zombie (75 bonds)
- Musician (15 bonds)
- Necromancer (35 bonds)
- Packmaster (35 bonds)
- Werewolf (50 bonds)
- Milkman (75 bonds)
- President (75 bonds)
- Demolitionist (75 bonds)
- Hunter (75 bonds)
- Tycoon (75 bonds)
- King (75 bonds)
- Corrosioneer (35 bonds)
- Frankenstein (100 bonds)
- Ghost (100 bonds)
- Elf (75 bonds)
- Krampus (Free, kind of? I gifted Miner and Doctor to random people)
Train
- Wooden Train (285 bonds)
- Dracula Train (300 bonds)
In conclusion this cost a whopping 2,235 bonds and an average of (about) 50 games to play in its entirety. Ignoring the Trains and Krampus, I spent 1,620 bonds on the classes. With Krampus and not the train, I spent 1,650 bonds. For the trains itself, I spent 585 bonds on those two.
PER FINDING THE AVERAGE
Using the low earnings scenario, which is about 20 bonds per game, it is about 112 games (2235/20 = 111.75). Using the midrange scenario, which is about 40 to 50 bonds per game, it is about 45 to 56 games. (2235/40=55.87) (2235/50=44.7) Using the high earnings scenario, which is about 75 bonds per game, it's about 30 games. (2235/75 = 29.
Realistically, I can assume the realistic average is going to be about 40-60 bonds per game, which puts me about 45-56 games (see Midrange scenario) So, it was roughly 50 games to earn that many bonds in its entirety.
I still have 6 purchasable trains to get with Yeat's train being unobtainable and not counted as it was an event item and I didn't realize they had an event going for that.
I bought every single class I could buy (excluding Santa, Eggslinger and Horse as those are Event Classes and are only obtainable during their associated events; Horsing Around for Horse, Eggstravanga for Eggslinger and Frost Bite for Santa... I have krampus but that was easy, it was to give 2 items- anything- that you can purchase with bonds in the lobby to anyone even if its the same person.)
And I got me the Dracula Train and the Wooden Train.
Each of these cost bonds, and since each game on average gives maybe 20-75 bonds (some games give up to 116! Or at least that was the highest I got yesterday)
Classes
- The Alamo (50 bonds)
- Miner (15 bonds)
- Cowboy (50 bonds)
- Knight (75 bonds)
- Doctor (15 bonds)
- Arsonist (20 bonds)
- Ironclad (100 bonds)
- Priest (75 bonds)
- High Roller (50 bonds)
- Conductor (50 bonds)
- Vampire (75 bonds)
- Survivalist (75 bonds)
- Zombie (75 bonds)
- Musician (15 bonds)
- Necromancer (35 bonds)
- Packmaster (35 bonds)
- Werewolf (50 bonds)
- Milkman (75 bonds)
- President (75 bonds)
- Demolitionist (75 bonds)
- Hunter (75 bonds)
- Tycoon (75 bonds)
- King (75 bonds)
- Corrosioneer (35 bonds)
- Frankenstein (100 bonds)
- Ghost (100 bonds)
- Elf (75 bonds)
- Krampus (Free, kind of? I gifted Miner and Doctor to random people)
Train
- Wooden Train (285 bonds)
- Dracula Train (300 bonds)
In conclusion this cost a whopping 2,235 bonds and an average of (about) 50 games to play in its entirety. Ignoring the Trains and Krampus, I spent 1,620 bonds on the classes. With Krampus and not the train, I spent 1,650 bonds. For the trains itself, I spent 585 bonds on those two.
PER FINDING THE AVERAGE
Using the low earnings scenario, which is about 20 bonds per game, it is about 112 games (2235/20 = 111.75). Using the midrange scenario, which is about 40 to 50 bonds per game, it is about 45 to 56 games. (2235/40=55.87) (2235/50=44.7) Using the high earnings scenario, which is about 75 bonds per game, it's about 30 games. (2235/75 = 29.
Realistically, I can assume the realistic average is going to be about 40-60 bonds per game, which puts me about 45-56 games (see Midrange scenario) So, it was roughly 50 games to earn that many bonds in its entirety.
I still have 6 purchasable trains to get with Yeat's train being unobtainable and not counted as it was an event item and I didn't realize they had an event going for that.
Dead Rails on roblox math feel free to ignore but I just wanted to say I bought all the purchasable classes and two trains :nod:
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
I am good!Angel O'Connor wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 15:09I'm alright HRU?Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:59Ooooo, we have maybe a month from April to may and then we will have a summer break....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:53We have our summer break from 30th March to 20th MayLily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:28 Ohhhh...... We have like till the 12th March, and then we have holidays till 1st April
Hru Angel?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good Morning!
Let's Chat!
*yawns*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Em!
Let's Chat!
Oo I see there's been chaos here!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Nova!
And Colin!!!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone