12 Nov 2023, 01:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Nov 2023, 01:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 01:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 Any Slytherpuff to help me!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 01:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75 They will not come
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Nov 2023, 01:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 01:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
12 Nov 2023, 01:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
76 hehe
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”