Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

28

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
29

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
30

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
29

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
30

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
31

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
32

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
34

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
35

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.