How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10 :D

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." – Walt Disney

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I'm actually not sure I've seen you before lol

she/they . seer . index . "dialogue" . narration . *thoughts*
`` step out of the sun if you keep getting burned. `` || `` time, I've unlocked it. I see past and future running free. ``

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1.10 don't think i've seen you around at all are you new?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Haven’t seen you a lot

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lindsey!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
101/10 :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around, but haven't interacted with yet, ^^

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 never seen you, but I'm pretty sure I've seen your name

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 That isn't so weird, I have been here now since December. ^^ Never seen you either sorry :sweatingbullets: But pretty sure I have seen you name around somewhere ,

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"