OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Zeph

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 12:20 I am finally back!!!
Hiii!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 12:20 I am finally back!!!
Hiii!!!
Hey!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 12:20 I am finally back!!!
Hiii!!!
Hey!!!
How was ur mini trip?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 12:20 I am finally back!!!
Hiii!!!
Hey!!!
How was ur mini trip?
It actually went good!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 12:20 I am finally back!!!
Hiii!!!
Hey!!!
How was ur mini trip?
It actually went good!!
That’s great! I have to study for my annual exams which start on 30th Jan :'(

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 13:06

Hiii!!!
Hey!!!
How was ur mini trip?
It actually went good!!
That’s great! I have to study for my annual exams which start on 30th Jan :'(
My birthday??!!! That's sad.... Mine starts at the end of February.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
And after that, 1 week break then I have to go to the next grade

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhhh...... We have like till the 12th March, and then we have holidays till 1st April

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9