Compliment the person above you! GAME

Ems!! You're one of the sweetest personality here!! Also, Ig I'm lucky to be friends w/ you <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice and friendly!! I loved talking (even the little bit I talked) with you!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loved RPing with you in the past dorm thread (it was chaotic hehe)

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how nice you look! It really seems like it's amazing to be your friend.

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is unique and your ency coding is cute

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so beautiful ! Your name is also unique too ! And your hair are so magnificent ! :cute:

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your signature! your ency also is coded very nicely

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and you're always such a joy to chat with! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are such a wonderful person to roleplay and chat with, a remarkable writer, and a peaceful happy bunny <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your encyclopedia, it's very organized

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"