Girls vs boys
13! This is what i’m talking about, guys support me!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Girls vs boys
14! Im very sorry Oliviaaa (what nickname do I use for u?) I cant support u hereeee T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Girls vs boys
16! Use whatever nickname you wantYexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:10 14! Im very sorry Oliviaaa (what nickname do I use for u?) I cant support u hereeee T.T
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Girls vs boys
17! hmmmm ion want to call u Oli cuz that reminds me of Oli London, and I hate him but I also dont want to call u Via because its meaning is "by means of" sooo T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Girls vs boys
18!!
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." — Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!