What does it mean to you?

mark lee

STA 7 | EVA 5 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 7 | ACC 6
"and pretty girls make graves, they say"

What does it mean to you?
Cub

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

What does it mean to you?
bear

STA 7 | EVA 5 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 7 | ACC 6
"and pretty girls make graves, they say"

What does it mean to you?
Arctic

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What does it mean to you?
Frappe

What does it mean to you?
Sugar

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
color=#283c78

What does it mean to you?
Ice cream <3 YUM

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature