Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

41

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
38

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])