Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGE HUG AND SMALL BITE ON THE CHEEK
mah OOC love language lmaoo
mah OOC love language lmaoo
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Ummm BIGGER HUG AND A PECK ON THE CHEEK
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG BIG HUGGIEEE
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
UNPOSSIBLE AMALIE
HUGE HUG AND BITE hehe
HUGE HUG AND BITE hehe
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Why so?
MASSIVE HUGGGG <33
MASSIVE HUGGGG <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUZ I GIVE THE BIGGEST HUG
MWAH ON THE CHEEK, BITE, RUFFLE HAIR, AND CUDDLE
MWAH ON THE CHEEK, BITE, RUFFLE HAIR, AND CUDDLE
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGS AND CUDDLES
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Nope, I do!
THE BIGGEST COMFIEST HUGGIE <33
THE BIGGEST COMFIEST HUGGIE <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES BOTH AMALIE AND CLARK
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hehe
Cuddles you and clarkie back :3
Cuddles you and clarkie back :3
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.