How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I believe i've seen you around once but I don't think we've met! Helloo! <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 you run the pjo fan club!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I've seen some of your posts, but I've never met you.

So, hi @Mirada Johnson

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I've seen you around, tho we've never interacted <3 1/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 - I’ve seen you around a fair bit, but I’m not sure if we have ever interacted?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10, I've seen you a whole lot, but I'm not sure if I've met you yet! Hi!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 - I might have seen you once or twice! Hihi <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 amelia!! eep <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations