How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Lily!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 - not seen your rps but i have seen you around < 3

❝ ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ? ❞
⏱︎ — Arkady D. Piecyk ; Headmaster of Ilvermorny
❝ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɢꜱ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʀᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ. ❞
Castelobruxo iNPC ; Logan Peralta Acosta — ☼

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you once or twice- you're pfp is so cute!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 emiline! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000000/10 broookieeee :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10

I've seen you around, but I don't really know you. At all.

My name is Piper Clarkwood. I am a Ravenclaw, always will be. I was placed in Slytherin because my brother, fiddled with the buttons. I am very intelligent and pretty creative. You'd find me sitting at Ravenclaw tower with my new friend, Julia Evans.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Hey Piper!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 lilyyy!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?