Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

11

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
10!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
9!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8 this thread made me realise what a competitivespirit I actually have lol

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
7 lol same

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6 8) 8)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5 :meninblack: almost at the negatives!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4 Yayy!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.