Give me a nick name
Lina
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
mia-mia
Give me a nick name
Wal?
Life is like a train, find the right carriage, meet new people, smile, cry, laugh but most importantly, live this life to the fullest and never stop smiling!
Give me a nick name
Kerry
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Give me a nick name
Okay, yeah I was told that one other time. So sorry, won’t happen again xxBrookline Quinn wrote: 18 Aug 2025, 22:44hi!! please dont double post as it creates spam and is one of our ooc rules. its okay, tho! i was told that rule many times when i was a newbie
rizzie
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Give me a nick name
amelia: mimi
clodahgh: clo-clo
Give me a nick name
Queenie
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Val
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
