Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGG <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUG!!!! <3333

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGG

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGG <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSSHHHHHHH :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug !!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!