What song are you currently listening to?

Too Sweet- Hozier

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What song are you currently listening to?
The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

What song are you currently listening to?
Burn The House Down - AJR

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Guilty as Sin? - taylor swift

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

What song are you currently listening to?
thanK you aIMee - Taylor Swift

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
How Did It End- Taylor Swift

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What song are you currently listening to?
the manuscript- taylor swift

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
I Look In People's Windows - Taylor Swift

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Princesses don't cry - Carys

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Injustice-CG5