Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!!
with love, seraphina ashford ✧.* | shop
stamina ⊹ 5 | evasion ⊹ 7 | strength ⊹ 3 | wisdom ⊹ 8 | arcane power ⊹ 7 | accuracy ⊹ 5
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet:)
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |