Let's Chat!
hex them before they hex you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
hexellent advice, Kincaid!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
'cause I'm trying to write a rp
iconic tip:LOL:
iconic tip:LOL:
Let's Chat!
yessssssss
Let's Chat!
Hello! Welcome to hio!
Let's Chat!
hmmm, be stealthy and fast?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Wherever that is sounds delightful! Here can range from -20c to 40c. Record setters are -40c and 43c!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:50We're lucky to reach more than 16°C yearlySimon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:45Well, 50°F / 10°C - I suppose that's more cool but I'll take it over cold! Temperatures dip after todayA lot of the time we're sitting between 3°C - 14°C (not the coldest temps but not exactly hot either
)
Highest recorded is 26°C and that was during a heatwave![]()
That's the one point where C and F agree!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
morning
Let's Chat!
*pops in*