Profile picture rating

8/10 Cute :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
100000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 ANIME!!!!!!!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Profile picture rating
9/10.
CUTEEW

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Profile picture rating
10/10 love itt

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
11/10 PRETTY!!!

Profile picture rating
1019/10 cuteee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
10/10 love it

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Profile picture rating
8.5/10 cute :3

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Profile picture rating
9/10 pretty but I feel like something is missing… :lookdown:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

Profile picture rating
10/10 Pretty

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles