OOC Let's Chat!

Hello hello :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:47 Hello hello :]
hi hi Nova!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:48
Nova Astron wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:47 Hello hello :]
hi hi Nova!
Hi Simon! How are you? I haven't seen you around lately :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:31 Warm?

No such thing down here :lol:
Well, 50°F / 10°C - I suppose that's more cool but I'll take it over cold! Temperatures dip after today
We're lucky to reach more than 16°C yearly :lol: A lot of the time we're sitting between 3°C - 14°C (not the coldest temps but not exactly hot either :sweatingbullets: )

Highest recorded is 26°C and that was during a heatwave :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm tired-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yea, I'm trying to get here more often :) Work has been ..... complicated, to say nicely. Not that it's taking up my time so much but I'm allowing it to take up my mental energy and drain me. Getting back to focusing on activities I enjoy instead - here being one of them!

How've you been, @Nova Astron?

@Emily Shephard, I don't like the cold :( I'm looking forward to Spring! We get everything where I am, from like (if the conversion is correct) -18 C to 37 C here....so anything throughout the year!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 14:00 Yea, I'm trying to get here more often :) Work has been ..... complicated, to say nicely. Not that it's taking up my time so much but I'm allowing it to take up my mental energy and drain me. Getting back to focusing on activities I enjoy instead - here being one of them!

How've you been, @Nova Astron?

@Emily Shephard, I don't like the cold :( I'm looking forward to Spring! We get everything where I am, from like (if the conversion is correct) -18 C to 37 C here....so anything throughout the year!
Niiice! Sounds warmer than here! Spring always somehow ends up colder than our Winter :shock: :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 14:01
Simon Kincaid wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 14:00 Yea, I'm trying to get here more often :) Work has been ..... complicated, to say nicely. Not that it's taking up my time so much but I'm allowing it to take up my mental energy and drain me. Getting back to focusing on activities I enjoy instead - here being one of them!

How've you been, @Nova Astron?

@Emily Shephard, I don't like the cold :( I'm looking forward to Spring! We get everything where I am, from like (if the conversion is correct) -18 C to 37 C here....so anything throughout the year!
Niiice! Sounds warmer than here! Spring always somehow ends up colder than our Winter :shock: :lol:
where i live, it is like -7 Celsius, i have to wear 6 layers

OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Kim Angeles wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 14:00 hello!
hi hi, welcome to hio!!!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)