Profile picture rating
10/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Profile picture rating
1992298392940/10 love itttt
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Profile picture rating
487248907218903/10 Just amazing
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Profile picture rating
9/10 cute!!
________________________________________
โ ๐ ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.โ
โช๏ธ sta 5 โช๏ธ str 5 โช๏ธ wis 8 โช๏ธ arc 4 โช๏ธ eva 4 โช๏ธ acc 4โช๏ธ
๐๐ฌ๐ญ๐๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ V ๐๐๐ข๐ง
Profile picture rating
10/10 she is so cute
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Profile picture rating
9/10 Like the vibe girllll
I want to go back to my deep pond.But I am also willing to explore other bodies of water.โหเฟ
Profile picture rating
8/10
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
9/10 prettyy!
Profile picture rating
9/10I don't think I like this new one very much, I might change it back to my old one..
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |