15 Jan 2023, 19:06
A world of our own
I have wayy to many threads :')Kim Sato wrote: 15 Jan 2023, 19:04 Once I'm caught up I'll go look again and see where it was that you needed to post...
I'm thinking it's probably Hide and Seek, Chop Chop and one other...
Posted in Chop Chop tho! Gonna go do Hide and Seek before I forget
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
15 Jan 2023, 19:08
A world of our own
Woot! 
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was just Chop Chop and Hide and Seek for threads you need to do.
But you may have to post in some club meetings too.
I'd have to check all of my club meeting threads to see if you owe a post.
But I'm too lazy right now. LOL
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was just Chop Chop and Hide and Seek for threads you need to do.
But you may have to post in some club meetings too.
I'd have to check all of my club meeting threads to see if you owe a post.
But I'm too lazy right now. LOL
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Jan 2023, 19:11
A world of our own
Relatable lol
You know, if I ever come across a magic lamp my first wish is for me to be caught up on all my threads. Because replies are exhausting ;-;
You know, if I ever come across a magic lamp my first wish is for me to be caught up on all my threads. Because replies are exhausting ;-;
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
15 Jan 2023, 20:01
A world of our own
Lol, true when you have a huge buildup...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Jan 2023, 20:12
A world of our own
Yes lol
I have done two replies today-
That is mre than I usually do-
Now-
Time to do a starter, yay-
I have done two replies today-
That is mre than I usually do-
Now-
Time to do a starter, yay-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
15 Jan 2023, 20:28
A world of our own
LOL nice
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Jan 2023, 16:40
A world of our own
I'm so sorry!! I didn't reply 
I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site

I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
16 Jan 2023, 16:43
A world of our own
2 replies down, um...a lot more to go
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
16 Jan 2023, 16:54
A world of our own
Its alright fairy, dont criFreya Augustus wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:40 I'm so sorry!! I didn't reply
I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site![]()
I feel that xD
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
16 Jan 2023, 16:56
A world of our own
me to... me tooKayla Realma wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:54Its alright fairy, dont criFreya Augustus wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:40 I'm so sorry!! I didn't reply
I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site![]()
I feel that xD
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade