What song are you currently listening to?
Yellow- Coldplay
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
What song are you currently listening to?
When the party’s over-Billie Eilish
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
I love that song!
birthday cake - Dylan Conrique
What song are you currently listening to?
S-Class - Stray Kids
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
Baby blue - Rocco
What song are you currently listening to?
Golden hour - jvke
hiiì violettttt!!
hiiì violettttt!!

You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Film out - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
all of David Kushner's are so good!!
Burn-David Kushner
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"