Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

60

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
61

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
62

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
63

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
64

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
63

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
64

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
65

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
67

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball