Give me a nick name

Eli

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

Give me a nick name
Airy :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
Seph <3

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Vale

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Give me a nick name
Ayyyyyyy

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Give me a nick name
Jojo

Give me a nick name
Allie

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

Give me a nick name
Dia

Give me a nick name
Ria

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Give me a nick name
ami (ah-mee)

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau