Profile picture rating
10/10

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Profile picture rating
9/10 I love the vibe, so pretty <3

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

Profile picture rating
7/10 simple yet pretty

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Profile picture rating
9027373737377373738380/10 looking goodd

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



Profile picture rating
10102349587/10

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

Profile picture rating
728181818181/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

Profile picture rating
8/10 :) :wow:

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."