Girls VS Boys!
37
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
35
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
35
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
36 NOOO YOU DID NOT CHANGE SIDESSS!?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Girls VS Boys!
35 well, just thought that I am, at least Ethan is a boy
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
37 hehe sorry
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
38 lol thats alright! You do you
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.