Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

huggg same

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggg

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hugg

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggg <3

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hugggg <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggggs

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hugggs lilsss

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it