Compliment the person above you! GAME

April!! a great friend who's nice to everyone!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super nice and I love your name! So pretty!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love the color scheme of your ency!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name's really cute!!! Also, you seem cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The perfect Hufflepuff girl with this cute pfp! You are truly perfect girl!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The cutest friend who's always kind and sweet to everyone!!! And I love the heterochromia thing in your pfp heheh :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are very energetic and I love your quote

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality and your name! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is soo cool! I loved it and you are very cute!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Just noticed this now, but I love the heterochromia your pfp has! I think heterochromia is super cool!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7