Let's Chat!
hii! hru?
Let's Chat!
tired but chilling in class right now!
Edit: @Jrue Peterson come to chat I know you’re online![]()
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Kat!
Let's Chat!
Revamping my ency rn hru?
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Oooh! I'm ordering curry for dinner!Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:42Revamping my ency rn hru?
Let's Chat!
Yum!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:43Oooh! I'm ordering curry for dinner!Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:42Revamping my ency rn hru?
Let's Chat!
Have you seen the reply from Axel?Mirada Johnson wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:45Yum!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:43Oooh! I'm ordering curry for dinner!
Let's Chat!
Yawn yawn yawn
|
|
Let's Chat!
hehe I wrote some backstoryVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:13DENYING THE TRUTHMilica Vranekova wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:08I would neverVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:04yeahMilica Vranekova wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 15:30i'm famousVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 14:40 baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me, papa paparazzi
wait I have an idea..
Edit: reply madewhen you turned everyone to stone
![]()
read
Let's Chat!
NO SHES HOMESCHOOLED? Bro could've slapped my name in there as I would've bullied her too ICMilica Vranekova wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 18:14hehe I wrote some backstoryVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:13DENYING THE TRUTHMilica Vranekova wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 17:08I would never
read
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark