Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

0

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-1

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-2

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-3

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-4

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-5

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-6

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-7

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-8

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-9

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby