A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 15:08 @Penelope Kleen

Here, we can discuss the theme
Yayayaa

BTW thank you guys!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Hi can I join the RP please

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 15:35
Sure!
Thanks

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 15:36 Okay we need boys now... It's just girls..
How about owl a few of the boys we talk to??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
There's barely any active boys on site... well,I know barely any

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 7 | str โ€ข 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Winter Angelo wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 12:44 There's barely any active boys on site... well,I know barely any
Lol there are..but we mostly see only girls ..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
I know a couple but idk if they have time to join I can OWL them and ask. :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."