𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
ππππ πππππ ππ ππππππππ!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βββββββββββ π βο½‘Λ π
@Nessarose Goldwins Your order from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/he9jjhzx36vi.webp[/img](do let me know if u want edits!!)
πππππ: 6 sickles or 174 potato peels
I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.
πππππ ππππππ: Completed
Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βο½‘Λ πΌ
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
What You're Ordering: Couple Banner
Character One: Minju Jeong
Character Two: Nichole Grayson
Text you'd like on the banner: " You've been so outta touch "
Images / Faceclaims: Asa from baby monster for Minju and any blonde fc for Nichole
Aesthetic / Theme: Gothic
Colors you'd like included: Dark
Colors you'd like avoided: Light
Specific template / style: na
Discount(s) you qualify for: na
Anything else: na
Character One: Minju Jeong
Character Two: Nichole Grayson
Text you'd like on the banner: " You've been so outta touch "
Images / Faceclaims: Asa from baby monster for Minju and any blonde fc for Nichole
Aesthetic / Theme: Gothic
Colors you'd like included: Dark
Colors you'd like avoided: Light
Specific template / style: na
Discount(s) you qualify for: na
Anything else: na
~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π°ππ π’ππ πππ πππππππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ ππππππ ππππ ππ πππ π’ππ ππππππ ππππ πππππ π’ππ'ππ πππ πππππππππ ? "
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Minju Jeong wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 19:57 What You're Ordering: Couple Banner
Character One: Minju Jeong
Character Two: Nichole Grayson
Text you'd like on the banner: " You've been so outta touch "
Images / Faceclaims: Asa from baby monster for Minju and any blonde fc for Nichole
Aesthetic / Theme: Gothic
Colors you'd like included: Dark
Colors you'd like avoided: Light
Specific template / style: na
Discount(s) you qualify for: na
Anything else: na
πππππ πππ π ππ ππππππππ!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βββββββββββ π βο½‘Λ π
Your order has been accepted and added to The Painted Pearl's queue!
I'll get started on your graphic as soon as I can.
πππππ ππππππ: Accepted
Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βο½‘Λ πΌ
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
OMG I love it! I love the colour scheme so much!Latoya Driskell wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 19:16
ππππ πππππ ππ ππππππππ!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βββββββββββ π βο½‘Λ π
@Nessarose Goldwins Your order from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/he9jjhzx36vi.webp[/img](do let me know if u want edits!!)
πππππ: 6 sickles or 174 potato peels
I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.
πππππ ππππππ: Completed
Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βο½‘Λ πΌ
No changes needed, will send money soon!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
ππππ πππππ ππ ππππππππ!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βββββββββββ π βο½‘Λ π
@Aaron Schwartz Your orders from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/4qg0s5ligg0n.webp[/img]
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/4cw4n5b4r2g9.webp[/img](do let me know if u want edits!!)
πππππ: 7 sickles or 203 potato peels
I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.
πππππ ππππππ: Completed
Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βο½‘Λ πΌ
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
π ππππππ ππππ π πππ πππ πππππππ πππππ
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βββββββββββ π βο½‘Λ πΌ
ππ ππππππ ππ ππππππ
Now that I'm nearly a month into College, I wanted to give everyone a little update about The Painted Pearl!
Orders may take longer than usual to complete, and there may be times when an order takes up to a month to finish. Maybe even longer, depending on how busy I am.
My college schedule can get pretty busy, so I'll be working on orders whenever I have the time. I don't want anyone to feel forgotten, and I'll make sure every order gets the time and care it deserves. β‘
π βο½‘Λ π
πππππ πππ π ππ ππππ ππππππππ!
Thank you so much for supporting The Painted Pearl and being understanding while I balance college and graphics. It means a lot to me! β‘
πΌ βο½‘Λ π βο½‘Λ πΌ
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |