ȶɦɛ ɨռզʊɨʀʏ ƈɦǟʍɮɛʀ
@Nick Jameson and @James Adams I'm counting on you for challenge number 1!
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh
ȶɦɛ ɨռզʊɨʀʏ ƈɦǟʍɮɛʀ
Challenge #1 – The Beginning of the Trial
Philosophy Question
“If you had the power to get rid of an emotion from mankind forever, which would you choose and what complications would arise?”
I wouldn’t get rid of an emotion as they are all as important as each other
Moral Dilemma
You have knowledge that will help one person live but will ruin the image of another who is not guilty at all. Should you share it? Or keep quiet?
Keep Quiet because morally the other option is wrong
Social Insight Prompt
Can you list three words to describe 'fear'?
Scared, Emotion, Understandable
Riddle
I do not speak but people hear my words. I lack a form but I exist. I can walk without moving. "Who am I?"
Shadow?
Philosophy Question
“If you had the power to get rid of an emotion from mankind forever, which would you choose and what complications would arise?”
I wouldn’t get rid of an emotion as they are all as important as each other
Moral Dilemma
You have knowledge that will help one person live but will ruin the image of another who is not guilty at all. Should you share it? Or keep quiet?
Keep Quiet because morally the other option is wrong
Social Insight Prompt
Can you list three words to describe 'fear'?
Scared, Emotion, Understandable
Riddle
I do not speak but people hear my words. I lack a form but I exist. I can walk without moving. "Who am I?"
Shadow?
ȶɦɛ ɨռզʊɨʀʏ ƈɦǟʍɮɛʀ
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 May 2026, 19:57 Challenge #1 – The Beginning of the Trial
Philosophy Question
“If you had the power to get rid of an emotion from mankind forever, which would you choose and what complications would arise?”
I wouldn’t get rid of an emotion as they are all as important as each other
Moral Dilemma
You have knowledge that will help one person live but will ruin the image of another who is not guilty at all. Should you share it? Or keep quiet?
Keep Quiet because morally the other option is wrong
Social Insight Prompt
Can you list three words to describe 'fear'?
Scared, Emotion, Understandable
Riddle
I do not speak but people hear my words. I lack a form but I exist. I can walk without moving. "Who am I?"
Shadow?
Good guess, but it is echo!
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh
ȶɦɛ ɨռզʊɨʀʏ ƈɦǟʍɮɛʀ
I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MOSTLY CHILL YOU'VE BULLYED ME SO SO MUCH jk hahahah good argument justin
Btw be carefuly with the multiple posting, @Justin Adams
Btw be carefuly with the multiple posting, @Justin Adams
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
ȶɦɛ ɨռզʊɨʀʏ ƈɦǟʍɮɛʀ
Thank you Alex for the multiple posting warning
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh