1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:38 Oh I wonder why 🙄
Because he loves you. Colava!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:32 I wonder who would I be paired with, this is gonna be exciting :sweatingbullets:
Can singe yer tailfeathers lad!

@Damion White --- I'm always planning something!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:39
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:32 I wonder who would I be paired with, this is gonna be exciting :sweatingbullets:
Can singe yer tailfeathers lad!

@Damion White --- I'm always planning something!
Heh heh nice.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:39
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:38 Oh I wonder why 🙄
Because he loves you. Colava!!
Do you ship me with everyone I talk to

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:39
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:38 Oh I wonder why 🙄
Because he loves you. Colava!!
Wait.

WHAT!?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:40
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:39
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:38 Oh I wonder why 🙄
Because he loves you. Colava!!
Do you ship me with everyone I talk to
No I don't. I just thought it was funny 🤣🤣
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:41
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:39
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:38 Oh I wonder why 🙄
Because he loves you. Colava!!
Wait.

WHAT!?
Haha

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
What’s next, Damavaion?

I’m with you in that boat

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:42 What’s next, Damavaion?

I’m with you in that boat
Why would I ship you with myself little girl?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:43
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:42 What’s next, Damavaion?

I’m with you in that boat
Why would I ship you with myself little girl?
Because

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:45
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:43
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:42 What’s next, Damavaion?

I’m with you in that boat
Why would I ship you with myself little girl?
Because
Because what?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)