Register
Sign in

16 Aug 2021, 20:23
English errors and spelling mistakes
It says Girl's Dormitory, meaning a single girl's dormitory, instead of the plural Girls' Dormitory in Slytherin. No idea about other houses and boys' dormitories, might be the same error.
Also it says Prefect's Room instead of Prefects' Room.

Tarja Akimovna Blavatsky || Kerr & Co. Banner Boutique
Prodigal DADA || Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 9

17 Aug 2021, 01:28
Edited forum titles.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

26 Oct 2021, 11:32
On the characters' profile pages, if the character has a pygmy puff, it still shows as boursoufelt. Other pets are fine, though!

Let There Be Light

14 Nov 2021, 09:22
Nigel Read wrote: 26 Oct 2021, 11:32
On the characters' profile pages, if the character has a pygmy puff, it still shows as boursoufelt. Other pets are fine, though!
Fixed!

29 Nov 2021, 08:15
Tiny thing, but in the settings page for corrections, all the messages are in second person (eg. 'you earned points with your votes') but the last one is in first person ('someone mentioned me')
Reducio

Suggested fix: 'Someone mentioned me.' -> 'Someone mentioned you.'
Thanks for all you do Zach!

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

23 Dec 2021, 20:38
on the marauder's map some of the actions say things like, "prepare her lesson" when it should say "preparing her lesson" or "relax" when It should say "relaxing"
I don't know if this is the right place to put this :)

Sana Juni Shop
|
Don't play games with a girl who can play them better
Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
CFC trading club

24 Dec 2021, 12:09
You would need to be super specific regarding where and what was said. There are over 1000 map actions.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

24 Dec 2021, 14:03
Scoured and reloaded the Map several times and found these
Staffroom:
"Bribes a colleague to replace him"
"Chat with colleagues"
"Look wearily at her pile of assignments"
"Prepares a top secret lesson"
"Gives her best student yet another O (Outstanding)"
"Sighs in front of his assignments"
Small Hall:
"Remembers with nostalgia her arrival at the castle"
Entrance Hall:
"Angry at the hourglasses" (would maybe change to "being angry at the hourglasses"? Works as it is but figured I'd add it here just in case)
Library:
"Up to no good" (same note as "angry at the hourglasses")
"Repremanded by the librarian"
"Rips out a page"
"Morphs into an armchair"
"Annotates a book"
"Read what her friend is reading" (could be changed to "reading her friend's book")
Slytherin:
"Discusses another student's pedigree"
"Discusses blood purity"
EDIT SO AS NOT TO DOUBLE POST:
Original:
On the hourglass, some of the endings for the rankings are wrong. They all display as "th".
Reducio

Changes: '1st', '2nd', '3rd', '4th', '5th', '6th', '7th', '8th', '9th', '0th' ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

20 Jan 2022, 14:51
Our profile specifies our wand length with a comma (for example, "35,5 cm"). It should be a dot/period instead (such as "35.5 cm").

Let There Be Light

20 Jan 2022, 15:13
I noticed that when you clear your unread it says "you don't have any unread message' when it should say 'you don't have any unread messages' For some reason it won't let me provide a screenshot but you can see it when you clear your unread.

To learn to love others, you must learn to love yourself
HEX CODE- #826dba
STA 2 | EVA 6 | STR 4 | WIS 6 | ARC 5 | ACC 7 ✬