Profile picture rating
10/10 i like the different shape! it stands out from others ^-^
Profile picture rating
10/10... I love it! Your's is perfect!
Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw
Profile picture rating
4/10 Sorry, not really my style
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 β’ Evasion 7 β’ Strength 4 β’ Wisdom 6 β’ Arcane power 4β’ Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
9/10 pretty!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
10/10 MELI!!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Profile picture rating
6/10 hey lav
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
7/10 Very pretty!
"I'm not going to be murdered." - Harry Potter