Give me a nick name

Nora

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Azre

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Tina

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

Give me a nick name
Liv

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Give me a nick name
Tronie

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Azi

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

Give me a nick name
Paisy! Like the flower :cute:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
comfort like the meaning of solace

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Give me a nick name
Pari

If your not scared, you not very human. And that’s a bit problematic for everyone.
-Me

Give me a nick name
Lea

[pc is aodhan shaw]
I can only do my best; I do not do this for myself