Compliment the person above you! GAME

Yes! But it has to be official, right! That's why we're friends now!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The aesthetics of your encyclopedia are quite beautiful!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your ency, and love your name!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Loved when you decided to not throw my sneakers down the river

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Compliment the person above you! GAME
w-when did that e-ever happen
Loved that you let me steal your sneakers instead!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hate that you ate my pet rat raw when i went on a vacation

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I did! It was tasty, you should've joined me. Love that you didn't mention I also ate your pet bird and rabbit and spider and toad!!!
Also love it that you were the one who fired dungbombs in the headmaster's office last night!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Jun 2024, 19:45 I did! It was tasty, you should've joined me. Love that you didn't mention I also ate your pet bird and rabbit and spider and toad!!!
Also love it that you were the one who fired dungbombs in the headmaster's office last night!
Liar

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Prat Pass wrote: 24 Jun 2024, 19:47
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Jun 2024, 19:45 I did! It was tasty, you should've joined me. Love that you didn't mention I also ate your pet bird and rabbit and spider and toad!!!
Also love it that you were the one who fired dungbombs in the headmaster's office last night!
Liar
I never lie fella
Honesty is  not  the best policy.

Plus I saw you doing that 👽 jk jk jk

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're super fun to talk to! a great friend!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov