OOC Let's Chat!

good morning everyone I hope you all had a good holiday and happy new year!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:47 Morning! :)
Good morning Avery!It’s night here

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:50
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:47 Morning! :)
Good morning Avery!It’s night here
Well, night to you! It's honestly crazy how time zones work. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:50
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:47 Morning! :)
Good morning Avery!It’s night here
Well, night to you! It's honestly crazy how time zones work. :lol:
Ikr

OOC Let's Chat!
yeah timezones are weird haha

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Very

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally going to get another chapter out for my book today. :lol: It's been awhile since I last posted.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 14:17 Finally going to get another chapter out for my book today. :lol: It's been awhile since I last posted.
Nice! Planning on reading it soon

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 14:17 Finally going to get another chapter out for my book today. :lol: It's been awhile since I last posted.
Man... Wish I was that quick...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone