Potter VS Malfoy!

-16!

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
-15!

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
-16

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-15



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Potter VS Malfoy!
-16

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-15!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Potter VS Malfoy!
-14!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
-13

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
-12

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
-11 :bye:

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you