Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

4

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
3

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
4

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
5

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
4

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
5

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
4

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
5

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
4

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
3

You are not you when you are sane.