Profile picture rating

7/10!!! It looks nice!

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

Profile picture rating
8.6/10 love it, angel !

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

Profile picture rating
9.5/10

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Profile picture rating
8/10 :wow: love

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
6/10 to bright for me

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Profile picture rating
8/10, a bit blurry, but quite nice!

Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw

Profile picture rating
7/10

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Profile picture rating
6/10 not really my style <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Profile picture rating
10/10 <3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde