Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

Hug!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

๐’ฒ๐’œ๐’ฉ๐’Ÿ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’œ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘… ๐Ÿ•ธ
โœฆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โœฆ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Liam west
1st year Hufflepuff

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugs!

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug, hello!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!:)

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ