Girls VS Boys!
9 no gurl, I have to find someone for mads and some other people as well~
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
10
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
11
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
12
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
13
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
14 YOU MEAN?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:11 9 no gurl, I have to find someone for mads and some other people as well~
Girls VS Boys!
15 yeah, as in a ship
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
16 don't tell me that its you that'll be upright cringe
Girls VS Boys!
17 well, who cares?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
18 ....