Girls VS Boys!

40

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
41

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
42

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
43

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
44

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
45

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
46 😁

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
47

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
48

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
49 hey, when are you replying to the RP?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6