OOC Let's Chat!

Em! :wow: hiiiii

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jo!! :wow: hiii!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
How've ya been? Haven't spoken to ya ij a while :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:55
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured :decayed:
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr* :grin: :lol:

Hello Professor! :bye:

At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*
There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya know :biggrin:
*giggles and runs*

*mouth open*

What?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Come back here!!!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:55
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured :decayed:
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr* :grin: :lol:

Hello Professor! :bye:

At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*
There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya know :biggrin:
*giggles and runs*

*mouth open*

What?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Come back here!!!
*laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs* :lol:
*crashes into a tree and tumbles down the hill* :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:58
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:55
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured :decayed:
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr* :grin: :lol:

Hello Professor! :bye:

At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*
There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya know :biggrin:
*giggles and runs*

*mouth open*

What?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Come back here!!!
*laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs* :lol:
*crashes into a tree and tumbles down the hill* :grin:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
So many greetings I should come here at this time more often. lol

I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.

OOC Let's Chat!
Dennis Tumberton wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:00 So many greetings I should come here at this time more often. lol

I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.
Hi Dennis!

OOC Let's Chat!
LE GASPA itsaaa Dennisss :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Sims. Are you doing ok? I see no Mr. Tumberton.

Hello Ms. Manjunath!