What song are you currently listening to?

Beggin - By Madcon

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector

What song are you currently listening to?
I’m The Only One- Glee Cast

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
Fake Love - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Golden Goose ~ A.C.E.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Heyy Tracey I love your pfp!!
Dear My Friend - Agust D

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Thanks!
Passion Fruit ~ The Boyz

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Dernière danse - Indila

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Ash Brown wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 07:08 Dernière danse - Indila
I love her music

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector

What song are you currently listening to?
Yess she's so good!
Lovely - Billie Eilish

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys